background image

pedunculate

Winter Indoor Training Lets Recommence

4 replies [Last post]
Andy Smith 2002
Andy Smith 2002's picture
Winter Indoor Training Lets Recommence

We are delighted to confirm that the Winter Indoor Training Lets at the Academy will recommence with immediate effect, so this weeks Thursday & Friday Sessions will go ahead at their previously stated times.

The Primary School is not available yet but we are hopeful of a positive outcome on this very soon and we will provide further updates as soon as we have more information for you. As an interim solution, we have been offered use of the Church Centre for the Girls, 2004 & 2005 squads until we have confirmation that the Primary School is available.

On behalf of the Club, i would like to express our gratitude to Claire Campbell for assisting both the Club and Aberdeenshire Council by providing the Caretaker Cover which has enabled the Academy to become available for our squads to use again, you are a star and thanks for all your continued and tremendous support.

It's been a wee challenge, but like all good Football Teams, we have never given up and we are all very pleased with the progress made so far.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Andy

Claire
Claire's picture
Awww Thanks you guys.. and no

Awww Thanks you guys.. and no medal required or anything like that. I just happened to be in right place at right time .. or is that "wrong" ;)  I know there were others willing to go for the temporary help if it hadn't been for other commitments, and I thank everyone for their helping me so far.  Besides, it's likely the least I could do after you lot give up your time every single week for the last goodness knows how many years

just remember, it's nae over yet so please do keep looking for someone interested in the full time position(s), I honestly don't mind being sacked.. so don't be worried about putting me out of a job :)

besides any/all credit really needs to go to Andy, and I just hope we managed to help him retain what's left of his hair!

John Muirhead
John Muirhead's picture
Must agree, thanks to

Must agree, thanks to everyone involved, especially Claire.  Also thanks to Stuart and K2001 for the help with the training slots, it really is appreciated.

Cheers, John K2000

Derek Brown
Derek Brown's picture
May I take this opportunity

May I take this opportunity to thank Andy, Claire and the various committee members who worked to solve this issue, and get the training back on track.

Just goes to show that this club is willing to work with the various authorities and groups to resolves these matters, and to ensure that the players have facilities to train and play football.

Well done.

Websters1
Websters1's picture
On behalf of K2001 thanks to

On behalf of K2001 thanks to the Committee for all their hard work in finding a solution to this problem and huge thanks to Claire for going over & above the call of duty to help out all our teams - you deserve a medal Claire!

User login

Calendar

«  
  »
M T W T F S S